Erica Ramus is a Schuylkill County native and a graduate of St. Clair Area High School. She earned degrees at Armand Hammer United World College of the American West (I.B.), University of Delaware Honors Program and Kutztown University (B.A.). She is a Master’s Candidate earning her MRE (Master of Real Estate, 2014).
Erica started Schuylkill Living Magazine in 1997. She opened her real estate brokerage in Pottsville in 2007. She is extremely active in the community, especially in the Schuylkill Chamber of Commerce (Past President) and Rotary Club of Pottsville (Past President). She is in the Schuylkill United Way’s Pacesetters Club and heads up fundraising for their Physicians Division. She lives in Wayne Township with her husband and two sons. The Ramus family frequently hosts exchange students and has had students live with them from France, Russia, Germany, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Bangladesh, Mexico and Ecuador.
Besides listing and marketing properties for sale, she also handles commercial transactions and real estate consulting services. Many area firms call her to help in recruiting executives to the area.
- Schuylkill Businesswoman of the Year 2000
- Top 20 Under 40 in Northeast Pennsylvania
- Kutztown University Young Alumni Award 2002
- Northeast PA Top 25 Women in Business 2008
- Past President Schuylkill Chamber of Commerce
- Past President Rotary Club of Pottsville
- Penna. Association of Realtors/PAR Excellence Club 2007
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) training
- NAR “At Home With Diversity” (AHWD)
- Accredited Consultant in Real Estate (ACRE)
- Internet Marketing Specialist (IMSD) training
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- RES.NET REO Certified
- NAR Green Designation (GREEN)
- Instructor at Penn State Schuylkill, Real Estate Licensing & Continuing Ed
- MRE (Master’s of Real Estate) Candidate 2014